I am T. RONALD RAJABABU. My father is
a pastor. But I never care & like the Christianity and its believers.
Because since my teenage I was follower of communist party politics and worked
as youth leader also. On 23rddec. 1985 I was attended funeral
service of a young man died in car accident. There I heard a word which touched
my heart. And leaded me to repentance myself. “If you die tonight where your
soul Shall go”? Unless you accept Jesus. The day is ever memorable in my life.
That whole night I Trembled with fear & tears, confessed all my sins at the
feet of Jesus and accepted Him as my savior. Baptized on 1-1-86. When Lord
called me in Sep 1986 for his ministry I left my job in Saudi Arabia and under
gone Bible training in FST (faith school of theology) of U.S.A. A divine desire
insisted me to work and walk in path of my father pastor and funder of Emmanuel
churches. By co-including my father’s train pastors of 11 in the year of 88,
started a ministry which is now increasing day by day and reaching to unreached
in India which is Idol worshiping country.
Yours Brother in Christ.
T.RonaldRajababu.

No comments:
Post a Comment